Discover the power and energy of the drums
What is a Drum Circle?
It is a participatory encounter in which a group of people, regardless of their musical knowledge, share and experience the infinite possibilities of rhythm and the benefits of creating music together.
What is it for?
- To generate a feeling of community.
- To generate communication and team building in the group.
- To reduce stress, relax and have fun.
- To encourage leadership, effective communication and group cohesion.
- To generate energy, good humor, union.
Through musical and rhythmic improvisation an experienced facilitator guides the group towards a common goal: to make music and generate harmony through rhythm, making games and musical dynamics, learning rhythms and percussion techniques, through singing and body percussion
Who are you targeting?
- Companies and Team Building
- Schools and children
- Community groups of any kind
- Events and parties